#RebelGiving BlissDomCanada Twitter Party Nov 20
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsors of this Contest is BlissDom Canada (hereafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”)
- CONTEST PERIOD: The #RebelGiving BlissDomCanada Twitter Party Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday November 20, 2018 and ends at 9:59:59 PM EST on Tuesday November 20, 2018 (the “contest Period”). Six (6) questions will be tweeted throughout the Contest Period in approximate 5 (10) minute intervals commencing at 9:06 PM EST. You will receive one entry per draw for each response to an initiating Tweet that is available to the Contest Sponsors through Twitter at the beginning of each draw period (as defined below). You will receive one (1) entry per draw for each Response to an Initiating Tweet that is available to the Contest Sponsors through Twitter at the beginning of each Draw Period (as defined below).
- ELIGIBILITY. The #RebelGiving BlissDomCanada Twitter Party contest is open only to legal residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry may enter, except employees or contingent staff of BlissDom Canada Inc. (“BlissDom”, the contest administrator) and their respective affiliates and their advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and other representatives and the immediate family of such employees and persons with whom such employees are domiciled, “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. In addition, BlissDom Canada is committed to complying with government gift and ethics rules and therefore government employees are not eligible to participate.
- TO PLAY: You must be a registered user on Twitter (a third party Web site) to participate. If you do not have a Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Twitter account at www.twitter.com. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address and to set up a username and password. You may also be asked to answer optional questions; however, they need not be answered in order to be eligible for the Conference Pass. During the Contest Period, the Contest Sponsor Hosts will tweet questions relating to the BlissDom Canada Conference (the “Initiating Tweets”), and their partners and sponsors. Participants do not need to reply to any of the hosts or sponsor but MUST tweet with the hashtag #BlissDomCA and share with the community (a “Response”). Five (5) to Six (6) questions will be tweeted throughout the Contest Period. You will receive one (1) entry per draw for each Response to an Initiating Tweet through Twitter before the end of each Draw Period (approximately five minutes after Initiating Tweets). Each Response must include the #BlissDomCA hashtag and Question Number in the following format: Q1, Q2, etc. and must be a relevant response to the question in the Initiating Tweet, as determined at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible or lost Responses. Contest Sponsors’ time clock is the official clock for this Contest.
- HOW TO WIN: Six draws for Rebel Chocolates Prizes will be held during the Contest Period. At the end of each Draw Period, a random draw using Twitter Draw (a third party service) will be held from among all eligible entries received to select an entrant eligible to win the Prize associated with each Draw Period. Entrants eligible to win will be requested to fill out a form to obtain shipping address and phone number for prize delivery and will be required to agree to the official Contest Rules and successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a winner. All winners will be contacted within 2 hours of the Contest Period (see Rule 2 above).
- PRIZE DETAILS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES/ODDS: Six prizes are available to Canadian residents only. TWO (2) 1 month trials arv $45 CDN, TWO (2) 3 month subscription boxes arv $117, ONE (1) 6 month subscription box arv $234 and ONE (1) grand prize of a 12 month subscription box arv $468. Limit one (1) prize per person, per Twitter account, and per household. Winner must accept the prize as stated. Prize cannot be substituted, transferred or exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors, who reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Allow up to 6 weeks to receive prize.
- GENERAL: Entrants eligible to win may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification and delivery of documents. Failure to comply with this condition, correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, comply with the Contest Rules, or return of prize documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, without compensation. By participating, entrants who win a Prize consent to the use of their Twitter account name, first and last name, and likeness for advertising, promotion, and publicity purposes related to the Contest without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Contest or any related electronic system. In the event of an identity dispute, the entry will be considered made by the individual who can respond to a Direct Message on Twitter. By participating in the Contest, entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Contest Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, her advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Contest Sponsors, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Contest. The Contest Sponsors and their agencies are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access of the Web site; or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, in the Contest Sponsors’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Contest Sponsors reserves the right to disqualify suspected entrants and/or modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion. Standard text messaging rates apply if you opt-in to receive Tweets via a cellular phone.